Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
These cute little blueberry cheesecake bites are perfect for a celebration or something sweet and simple for your next get together.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 55 minutes
1 cup fresh blueberries (+30 for garnish)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1 Tbs. lemon zest
1 8 ounce block of cream cheese (room temp)
4 Tbs. powdered sugar
- Combine the blueberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan over low to medium heat. Cook until berries break down into a syrup about 15 minutes stirring periodically to make sure it doesn't burn. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- While syrup cools, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- Add syrup to cream cheese mixture and blend with a hand mixer until smooth and most blueberries are in small pieces.
- Using a regular spoon and spatula, scoop mixture and slide with spatula into each cup.
- Top with store bought or homemade whipped cream.
- Top with one blueberry each.